By David D. Roberts
- Structure of telephone floor carbohydrates
- Biosynthesis of glycoproteins
- Biological signs linked to glycoproteins
- Diversity of glycoprotein structure
Read or Download Cell Surface and Extracellular Glycoconjugates: Structure and Function (Biology of Extracellular Matrix) PDF
Similar cell biology books
Once we started to arrange the workshop "Calcium and mobile Metabolism: delivery and rules" the target we had in brain used to be to place jointly the data of two a number of experts on Ca + homeostasis, with a number of examples of mobile metabolisms 2 2 (such as protein synthesis), regulated by way of Ca + ions.
Root hairs, the tip-growing extensions of root epidermal cells, are a version method for answering many plant mobile and developmental biology learn questions. This booklet, written by means of specialists within the box, covers the examine as much as 2008 on mobile, genetic, electrophysiological and developmental facets of root hair development, in addition to the interplay of root hairs with rhizobia and mycorrhizae within the institution of symbiosis.
The booklet covers the sensible importance and houses of erythrocytes, their new release, senescence, and suicidal loss of life. It extra summarizes wisdom approximately hormones influencing erythrocyte formation together with erythropoietin in addition to issues affecting and related to erythrocytes akin to anemia, malaria, and sepsis.
Mesenchymal stromal/ stem cells (MSCs) characterize a heterogeneous telephone inhabitants with immunomodulating, tissue repairing, differentiating, migratory and angiogenic skills, making them very important instruments for scientific and translational study. An knowing of the position of MSCs in modulating tumor development presents a glimpse into their position in non-pathological tissue home improvement and strength regenerative tissue remedies.
- Histology: The Big Picture (LANGE The Big Picture)
- Protein-Protein Interactions as New Drug Targets: 186 (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- Tumor Dormancy, Quiescence, and Senescence, Volume 1: Aging, Cancer, and Noncancer Pathologies (Tumor Dormancy and Cellular Quiescence and Senescence)
- How the Immune System Recognizes Self and Nonself: Immunoreceptors and Their Signaling
Extra info for Cell Surface and Extracellular Glycoconjugates: Structure and Function (Biology of Extracellular Matrix)
Cell Surface and Extracellular Glycoconjugates: Structure and Function (Biology of Extracellular Matrix) by David D. Roberts