By Jay T. Bishoff,Louis R. Kavoussi
Written via well-known specialists during this fast-changing box, this hugely useful textual content via Drs. Jay T. Bishoff, Louis R. Kavoussi, and David A. Leavitt has been completely revised and enormously expanded to hide what you want to learn about today’s laparoscopic and robot expertise and strategies. Atlas of Laparoscopic and robot Urologic surgical procedure is a concise, thorough, fantastically illustrated reference, excellent for studying new options or in brief reviewing prior to a case. You’ll be guided via today’s top minimally invasive techniques utilizing new surgical platforms and equipment, together with 3rd- and fourth-generation robot units. step by step illustrations, information and tips, and knowledge on issues is helping you sharpen your talents during this high-demand area.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader , behavior fast searches, and alter font sizes for optimum readability.
- Twenty brand-new chapters on digital camera and lens structures, instrumentation, the da Vinci surgical method, pyelo/ureterolithotomy, robotic-assisted and laparoscopic uncomplicated prostatectomy, and more.
- Completely revised and updated chapters on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy and endoscopic inguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer.
- Cutting-edge topics together with matured suggestions for nephron sparing surgical procedure, state of the art nerve sparing for radical robot prostatectomy, leading edge ways to regard ureteral strictures, up to date surgical care of malignancies, and novel pediatric surgeries.
Read or Download Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
This quantity within the very popular Diagnostic Pathology sequence offers a clearer figuring out of molecular pathology because it pertains to the transformation and pathogenesis of melanoma. Diagnostic Pathology: Molecular Oncology is the 1st connection with observe a pragmatic and medical method of studying how molecular mutations impact universal clinical ailments.
This finished and authoritative textual content on middle sickness in being pregnant - one of many prime reasons of maternal dying - may be of worth to a large viewers of obstetricians, cardiologists, anaesthetists, midwives, and cardiac nurses. It presents consensus instructions of significant useful price in a compact and handy structure.
Use of X-Ray Crystallography within the layout of Antiviral brokers describes fabrics awarded at a world Workshop held in Kona, Hawaii on February 6-8, 1989, which mentioned using X-ray crystallography within the layout of antiviral brokers. This ebook makes a speciality of the technique that determines the 3-dimensional constructions of viruses and virus proteins with organic job, corresponding to laptop molecular modeling.
This e-book provides the newest insights into the position of food and vitamin within the pathophysiology and medical end result of many digestive illnesses, together with gastrointestinal melanoma, gastroesophageal reflux, gastroparesis, diverticular affliction, inflammatory bowel sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, weight problems, autism and different serious neurological ailments, and liver sickness.
- Emergency Medicine, 7th Edition: Diagnosis and Management
- Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Multidisciplinary Management of Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Social Research in Health and Illness: Case-Based Approaches
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology E-Book
- Male Breast Cancer
Extra info for Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book
Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book by Jay T. Bishoff,Louis R. Kavoussi