By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, tendencies and extra. those talents will advisor you to serious insights that motivate motion out of your info. With this e-book, you are going to develop into expert utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give facts and leads to customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and studies, you are going to create visualizations which exhibit transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of knowledge.
This e-book mostly specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is offered on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. each one model is taken into account the most recent liberate, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; accordingly, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance ordinary. This ebook covers new beneficial properties of every and demanding changes among the 2.
With this e-book, you are going to find out how to:
- construct your first record utilizing the SAS visible Analytics clothier
- organize a dashboard and be certain the simplest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add position analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- organize and cargo your facts with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- learn information with various recommendations, together with forecasting, note clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your surroundings for issues reminiscent of scalability, availability, and potency among elements of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Utilized enterprise facts for enterprise and administration utilizing Microsoft Excel is the first book to demonstrate the functions of Microsoft Excel to coach utilized information effectively. It is a step by step exercise-driven advisor for college students and practitioners who have to grasp Excel to unravel functional statistical difficulties in undefined.
Information research Plans: A Blueprint for fulfillment utilizing SAS will get you all started on construction an efficient info research plan with a superb starting place for making plans and dealing with your analytics tasks. facts research plans are serious to the luck of analytics tasks and will increase the workflow of your undertaking whilst carried out successfully.
For SAS programmers or analysts who have to generalize their courses or increase programming potency, paintings chippie completely updates his hugely winning moment version of Carpenter's entire consultant to the SAS Macro Language with an in depth number of new macro language recommendations and examples.
Your CEO simply got here to you, the HR chief, and stated she was once listening to rumors in regards to the turnover fee going up. She asks you why this would be occurring and the way it really is might be affecting the base line. Are there definite management matters? Are engagement degrees altering? Is there an issue with the corporate tradition?
- Introducción a la programación con R: R como primer lenguaje de programación, orientado a la aplicación científica (Spanish Edition)
- Intuitive Probability and Random Processes using MATLAB®
- New Ecoinformatics Tools in Environmental Science: Applications and Decision-making (Environmental Earth Sciences)
- Bayesian Cost-Effectiveness Analysis with the R package BCEA (Use R!)
- Exploring Research Frontiers in Contemporary Statistics and Econometrics: A Festschrift for Léopold Simar
Extra info for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller