By Douglas A. Luke
Read or Download A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Utilized enterprise facts for company and administration utilizing Microsoft Excel is the first book to demonstrate the features of Microsoft Excel to educate utilized statistics effectively. It is a step by step exercise-driven advisor for college students and practitioners who have to grasp Excel to resolve functional statistical difficulties in undefined.
Information research Plans: A Blueprint for fulfillment utilizing SAS will get you begun on development an efficient information research plan with a fantastic beginning for making plans and handling your analytics tasks. facts research plans are severe to the luck of analytics tasks and will enhance the workflow of your undertaking whilst carried out successfully.
For SAS programmers or analysts who have to generalize their courses or enhance programming potency, artwork chippie completely updates his hugely profitable moment variation of Carpenter's whole consultant to the SAS Macro Language with an intensive selection of new macro language suggestions and examples.
Your CEO simply got here to you, the HR chief, and acknowledged she used to be listening to rumors concerning the turnover cost going up. She asks you why this could be taking place and the way it really is should be affecting the base line. Are there yes management concerns? Are engagement degrees altering? Is there an issue with the corporate tradition?
- Modeling and Stochastic Learning for Forecasting in High Dimensions (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- Introducing Anova and Ancova: A GLM Approach (Introducing Statistical Methods series)
- Applied Probability and Statistics
- An Intermediate Course in Probability (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- Data Mining with Decision Trees:Theory and Applications (Series in Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence)
- Analysis of Integrated and Cointegrated Time Series with R (Use R!)
Extra info for A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!)
A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) by Douglas A. Luke